Sunday, February 5, 2012

org.hibernate.MappingException: An association from the table TestBeanA refers to

org.hibernate.MappingException: An association from the table TestBeanA refers to
an unmapped class: com.beans.TestBeanB at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.secondPassCompileForeignKeys(Configuration.java:1285)


Resolution :

I found out that for TestBeanB there was no mapping xml. I created new xml for TestBeanB and added it to context path. This resolves the TestBeanB at the point when it referenced in TestBeanA mapping xml.

TestA xml
























----

Created this mapping xml and added to the context path.

Even though I have man-tomany relationship, I can maintain one-to-many relationship from TestA (one) -> TestB (Many) by not having and reverse mapping in TestB i.e. I dont have any set/list for TestA in Class TestB.












No comments:

Post a Comment